Cottonwood Community Market
2016 Cottonwood Community Market season will be reopening every Saturday starting on May 14th and run through to October 29th.
Every Saturday at Cottonwood Falls Park, Cottonwood Market features live music and a friendly vibe. Over 40 vendors are at Cottonwood each Saturday selling fresh produce, fresh juice, eggs, honey, local natural meats, home-brewed root beer, and a great selection of prepared savory and sweet foods. In addition, Cottonwood Market features a variety of unique products including jewellery, artwork, body wear products, hats, scarves, and so much more. The market is open from 9:30 to 3 :00 pm, with live music from 10:00 am to 2:30 pm. The 2016 Cottonwood Market music set list will be posted in the spring of 2016. See you all in May. Cheers!
- Join the Cottonwood Market facebook page to receive updates.
- Click here for more information on becoming a vendor at Cottonwood Market.
- Find Cottonwood Market: View Google Map
- Complete list of all the musicians playing at Cottonwood Market during the 2016 seasons can be found here
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message for Jesse at 250 354 1909.