The 2015 MarketFest celebrations will be returning for three nights this coming summer! Downtown Baker Street will, once again, be transformed into a lively night market featuring 100 vendors, live music, dance performances, kids entertainment and more. MarketFest is fun for the whole family, and is not to be missed. The fun at MarketFest runs from 6 pm to 10:30 pm. A $5 donation for admission is kindly requested for anyone over 18. Everyone is welcome, whether you make a donation or not!
2015 MarketFest Dates will be:
- Friday June 26
- Friday July 24
- Friday August 21
At the MarketFest you will find:
- Bands on two stages playing music for all ages
- Dance performances throughout the evening
- Kids entertainment
- 100 vendors with beautiful hand-made goods including jewellery, clothing, pottery, body products, fresh local foods, and so much more.
- YOUR community!
Cotton Creek Clothing • Big Cranium Design • Nelson Family Eyecare
Otter Books • Craft Connection • Mountain Baby • Still Eagle • Hipperson's Hardware
If you would like to become a MarketFest Sponsor, please contact Markets Director Jesse Woodward, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 250 354 1909.
MarketFest takes up three city blocks and we have room for 100 vendors. Returning vendors may pre-register by paying in full by May 1/2015. All 2014 MarketFest vendors will receive an invention through email by early March of 2015. After May 1, remaining open MarketFest vendors spots will be offered on a first come, first served basis. Registration is not complete until the spot is paid for. There will be no refunds for cancelations. There will be no new registrations less than one week before the market. Please visit our vendor information page for more details.
Helpful information for MarketFest vendors.
- Setup begins no earlier than 5:00 pm.
- Limited power is provided and vendors are required to bring only florescent or LED lights for your stall.
- Please bring an extra long extension cord for hooking up to electrical panels.
- The MarketFest closes at 10:30 pm and you must vacate the street by 11:30