Market Fest is back for three nights this summer! Downtown Baker Street is transformed into a lively night market featuring 100 vendors, live music, dance performances, kids entertainment and more. Market Fest is fun for the whole family, and is not to be missed. The fun at Market Fest runs from 6 pm to 10:30 pm. A $5 donation for admission is kindly requested for anyone over 18. Everyone is welcome, whether you make a donation or not!
2014 Market Fest Dates:
At the Market Fest you will find:
- Bands on two stages playing music for all ages
- Dance performances throughout the evening
- Kids entertainment
- 100 vendors with beautiful hand-made goods including jewellery, clothing, pottery, body products, fresh local foods, and so much more.
- YOUR community!
Cotton Creek Clothing • Big Cranium Design • Nelson Family Eyecare
Otter Books • Craft Connection • Mountain Baby • Still Eagle • Hipperson's Hardware
If you would like to become a MarketFest Sponsor, please contact Markets Director Jesse Woodward, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 250 354 1909.
Market Fest takes up three city blocks and we have room for 100 vendors. Returning vendors may pre-register by paying in full by May 1. After May 1, festival spots will be offered on a first come, first served basis. Registration is not complete until the spot is paid for. There will be no refunds for cancellations. There will be no new registrations less than one week before the market. Please visit our vendor information page for more details.
Helpful information for Market Fest vendors.
- Setup begins no earlier than 5:00pm.
- Limited power is provided and vendors are required to bring only flourescent or LED lights for your stall.
- Please bring an extension cord.
- The Market Fest closes at 10:30pm and you must vacate the street by 11:30